Dining in Saint Lucia offers an excellent combination of International and Creole cooking styles and flavours. The abundance of locally grown produce also contributes to the uniquely Caribbean cuisine. Fresh seafood dishes can be found at almost every restaurant along with other local island delicacies.
Saint Lucia has a wealth of restaurants to choose from with cuisine to satisfy any palette. There are several popular restaurants in Marigot Bay, including the Boudreau restaurant at the hotel. Restaurant settings range from intimate and romantic waterfront eateries to lively barside diners with plenty of action.
In Marigot Bay
- Rainforest Hideaway - Fine dining fusion cuisine and live music just a two minute ferry ride away. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Chateau Mygo - open daily. Caribbean and International fare.
- Rawley's Caribbean Café - open daily serving freshly baked bread, gelati, and light meals and snacks
- JJ's - Open daily. Restaurant & Bar on the East Side of the bay. Short Ferry ride.
- Doolittles - open daily. Restaurant and bar overlooking the beach on the North Side of the bay.
Around St Lucia
- Friday Fish Fry, Anse la Raye - Every Friday at 7:00pm the fishermen of Anse La Raye bring up their lobster pots and the local residents set up their barbecue grills to cook and sell the catch of the day. Enjoyed by both tourists and locals alike. 20 minutes by taxi.